Office Declaration  No. 147
National Forestry and Grassland Bureau Divisions, agencies, and units directly affiliated with:
In order to implement the Regulations of the Communist Party of China on Propaganda Work and the requirements of the Party Central Committee and the State Council to strengthen the work of press and public opinion, to further strengthen and standardize the press release work of the Office in the new period, and to improve the quality and efficiency of the press release work, the Office has studied and formulated The "Administrative Measures for the Press Release Work of the State Forestry and Grassland Administration" (see attachment) is hereby printed and distributed to you, please follow the implementation.
Attachment: Measures for the Administration of Press Releases of the State Forestry and Grassland Administration
State Forestry and Grassland Administration Office
September 26, 2019
Measures for the Administration of Press Releases of the State Forestry and Grassland Administration
Chapter I General Provisions
The first is to thoroughly implement Luo Jinping ’s important exposition on propaganda and ideological work. In accordance with the Regulations of the Communist Party of China on Propaganda Work and the requirements of the Party Central Committee and the State Council to strengthen the work of public opinion, the news of the National Forestry and Grassland Bureau in the new period is further strengthened and standardized This work is promulgated to actively create a good public opinion atmosphere for the development of the forestry and grassland undertakings, and in accordance with relevant laws and regulations and rules, these measures are specifically formulated in accordance with the actual work.
Article 2 "Press releases" as referred to in these Measures refer to the use of platforms such as the news media, government websites, government affairs Weibo, and WeChat by the State Forestry and Grassland Bureau to release government affairs information, express their views, Responding to social concerns, answering public questions, and communicating with the public.
Article 3 These measures apply to the press release work of the State Forestry and Grassland Administration.
Article 4 The press release work of the State Forestry and Grassland Bureau is under the unified leadership of the Party Group of the State Forestry and Grassland Bureau (hereinafter referred to as the "Bureau Party Group").
Article 5 The press release of the State Forestry and Grassland Administration shall follow the following principles:
(1) According to law and regulations. Strictly abide by the "Emergency Response Law of the People's Republic of China", "Regulations of the Government of the People's Republic of China on Information Disclosure" and the "Opinions on Comprehensively Promoting the Openness of Government Affairs" of the General Office of the CPC Central Committee and the State Council "Opinions" and other laws and regulations and related provisions will release information in accordance with laws and regulations throughout the entire process of decision-making, implementation, service and supervision of administrative organs.
(2) Openness and transparency. Adhere to openness as the norm and non-disclosure as exceptions, and promote decision-making, implementation, management, service and results. Information that involves the immediate interests of the people and requires the public to be widely known or involved should be disclosed in a timely and accurate manner.
(3) Be timely and proactive. Actively respond to social concerns, issue comprehensive, objective, and authoritative information, proactively resolve doubts, clarify misinformation, and effectively guide public opinion.
(D) Simultaneous progress. All departments and bureaus (including dispatch agencies and direct units, hereinafter the same) shall, when carrying out their business work, consider and deploy news releases simultaneously in accordance with the actual needs of the work, and form a scientific, standardized and normalized news release mechanism.
(5) Consolidate responsibilities. The main responsible comrade of the State Forestry and Grassland Bureau (hereinafter referred to as "the main responsible comrade of the Bureau") is the "first spokesman" and has the main responsibility for press release work. The departments and bureaus are mainly responsible for the responsibility of press release.
Chapter 2 Contents and Forms of Press Releases
Article 6 The main contents of the news release of the State Forestry and Grassland Administration include:
(1) General government affairs information. The contents of the Regulations of the People's Republic of China on the Disclosure of Government Information require disclosure and are suitable for news release.
(2) Important authoritative information. The State Forestry and Grassland Administration has important work arrangements, important policies, major construction achievements, and information closely related to the masses.
(3) Social hotspot information. The factual confirmation of the hot issues of forestry and grasslands that are of common concern to all sectors of society, the government's position, the measures taken by the government and related progress.
(4) Emergency information. Basic information on ecological catastrophic events such as forest and grassland fires, forestry grassland pests, sandstorms, wild animal epidemics, and forestry production safety accidents, measures to be taken, and matters to remind the public.
(5) Important forecast and early warning information. Prediction of spring sand and dust weather trends, early warning of forest fire risks, early warning levels of wild animal epidemic and epidemic diseases, starting time, scope of possible influence, warning items, measures to be taken, etc.
(6) Public opinion supervision information. Responses to news media and online and social public implementation of public opinion oversight matters.
Article 7 The contents of the news release shall be examined and approved by the relevant responsible comrades of the Bureau or the authorized comrades responsible for it. If other business departments are involved, they shall communicate in advance and jointly confirm.
Article 8 Depending on the content of the news release, an appropriate time limit shall be adopted. Regular government affairs information should be organized and released within 5 working days after the relevant content is determined; social hotspot information should be organized in a timely manner according to public concerns and media interviews; issues that are reflected by the supervision of the news media should be investigated in a timely manner Process and respond, and publicly process the results.
Article 9 Use various forms to carry out press releases. Information is released by holding press conferences, briefings, and online interviews, organizing interviews with reporters and collective interviews, issuing press releases, conversations, telephone, fax, and e-mail responses to reporters' inquiries. Use government websites and new media such as government affairs Weibo, WeChat, and clients to carry out related work.
Chapter III Press Releases and Spokespersons
Article 10. The Propaganda Center of the State Forestry and Grassland Bureau (hereinafter referred to as the "Publicity Center") is the bureau's press release agency, and the responsible comrade of the propaganda center (the bureau's press release agency) is the bureau's press spokesman.
Article 11 The list of the spokespersons of the bureau and the contact information of the bureau's news release organization are regularly announced to the public.
Article 12 The spokespersons of the bureau shall attend the relevant party group meetings and bureau affairs meetings of the bureau, participate in meetings related to the press release work, read important documents, etc. The spokesperson of the bureau can advise the responsible comrades of the bureau on the timing, content, form, and candidates of the press release activities.
Article 13 The Propaganda Center (the bureau's news release agency) and the bureau's spokesperson shall perform the following duties:
(1) The Propaganda Center (Bureau's news release agency) is responsible for the planning and implementation of news releases, the organization and review of news manuscripts, the organization and management of news gathering activities, the collection and research and judgment of forestry grassland public opinion.
(2) Under the authority of the leaders of the Bureau, the spokesperson of the Bureau shall issue press releases on major events and activities, issue statements and talks on important situations and issues, or release other important news for interviews. Can also be released in conjunction with the relevant business department responsible comrades.
Chapter 4 Press Releases for Emergencies
Article 14 After emergencies such as major epidemics, disasters, or accidents of forestry grasslands occur, when setting up an emergency command agency, a news propaganda agency shall be established in accordance with relevant regulations to coordinate and organize the work of news release and reporter interview management services. The actual working departments involved in the handling of the incident released the relevant information within their respective areas of responsibility under the unified coordination of the emergency command agency.
Article 15 Press releases for emergencies shall be timely and proactive, and important information shall be continuously released on a rolling basis. The information released should be accurate and authoritative to avoid public doubts caused by publishing errors or one-sided information. News releases for emergencies should prevent late reports and omissions, and prohibit concealment, lies, and attempts to cover up the truth.
Article 16 The caliber and form of news release of particularly significant forestry grassland emergencies and major sensitive issues shall be released within 24 hours after the approval of the main responsible comrades of the bureau.
Article 17 Events involving major political or mass events, events that endanger national security or damage China's international image, and other social security emergencies are generally not released. If it is decided to publish the incident, the spokesperson of the bureau shall notify or clarify it in accordance with the external publicity caliber, or organize the designated media to interview and report on the spot, and the manuscript shall be submitted for review and issue according to the procedures.
Chapter V Organizational Implementation and Examination and Approval Procedures of the Press Conference
Article 18 According to the relevant regulations of the Propaganda Department of the CPC Central Committee and the State Council Information Office, the Bureau is mainly responsible for the comrades who attend the press conference of the State Council Information Office at least once a year, and the Bureau is responsible for the comrades who attend the State Council Information Office press conference at least once every six months.
Article 19 The State Forestry and Grassland Administration implements a regular and irregular release system. The regular press conference is held in the first month of each quarter. Departments and bureaus that receive a lot of attention in principle hold a special press conference at least once a year. The bureau's press release is open to Chinese and foreign journalists.
The implementation plan and content of press conferences and special press conferences of the Twentieth Regulations will be put forward by the Propaganda Center (Bureau's news release agency) in conjunction with relevant departments and bureaus, and reported to the responsible comrades in charge of the propaganda and related business work for review and approval. ; Press conferences involving major policies, important news, and sensitive issues must be reported to the Bureau for review and approval by comrades in charge.
Article 21 Staff members of the State Forestry and Grassland Bureau may not organize news release activities without authorization or authorization, and disclose unpublished sensitive news and policy information.
Article 22 The propaganda center (the bureau's news release agency), in conjunction with relevant departments and bureaus, is ready for the press conference, including press releases, background materials, and data indexes. After the press conference, provide relevant text materials and electronic content documents to reporters, answer reporters' inquiries, collect and analyze media and online reports in a timely manner, and evaluate the effectiveness of the release.
Chapter VI Supervision and Security
Article 23 Establish and improve the communication mechanism between the propaganda center (the bureau's news release agency) and the departments and bureaus, establish a linkage mechanism for news release and public opinion handling, and jointly do a good job of news release and public opinion guidance.
Article 24 Under the unified coordination of the Propaganda Center (Bureau's news release agency), various departments and bureaus must actively accept interviews from the news media, provide convenience and support for reporters' interviews, and must not provide news information to the news media through paid services.
Article 25 When accepting interviews with foreign news agencies and journalists, Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan news agencies and journalists shall strictly abide by the "Regulations of the People's Republic of China on Permanent Resident News Agencies and Foreign Journalists", "Measures for Hong Kong and Macao Journalists in the Mainland" "Taiwan reporters' reporting methods on the mainland of the motherland" and other relevant regulations can only be carried out with the consent of the relevant departments and the approval of the propaganda center (the bureau's news release agency). The Propaganda Center (Bureau's news release agency) is responsible for the qualification review of news organizations and journalists, and assists the relevant departments and bureaus in accepting interviews and reviewing manuscripts.
Article 26 Strengthen the training on news release work, and incorporate relevant courses on news release and policy interpretation into the learning content of the Bureau ’s Party Group Theory Learning Center and the teaching arrangements of the Bureau ’s Party School and Management Cadre Academy. Strengthen training and education for leaders and relevant personnel of forestry and grassland systems at all levels through training courses, seminars, lectures, etc., so that they fully understand and master the working rules, skills, and specific requirements of press releases, and improve the work of press releases Awareness and ability.
Article 27: Select experts and scholars who have mastered relevant policies and are familiar with the forest and grassland business, establish and cultivate authoritative and influential expert and think tanks, participate in policy interpretation, hot response, online commentary, and public opinion guidance, and enhance news release. Professionalism, authority and effectiveness.
Article 28 Strengthen the construction of the bureau's spokesperson and working team, strengthen the construction of technical platforms and archives management, and set up special work funds to provide necessary guarantees.
Article 29 These Measures shall be implemented as of the date of issuance.
|I also say a few words|
| Copyright Notice: |
1. According to the " Terms of Service ", the original works published on this webpage are copyrighted by the publisher (ie registered users); the reprinted works published on this webpage are shared by the publisher in accordance with the spirit of the Internet and comply with relevant laws and regulations. Profitable actions, no copyright disputes.
2. This webpage is a third-party information storage space. Acool is a network service provider and the service target is registered users. This service is free, and Acool does not charge any fees to registered users.
Name: Acool (Beijing) Technology Development Co., Ltd.
Contact: Ms. Li, QQ468780427
Web address: www.arkoo.com
3. All actions of all parties involved in this webpage are in full compliance with the " Regulations on the Protection of the Right to Propagate Information Networks ." If there is any infringement, please ask the right holder to inform AKU, and AKU will delete the infringing works in accordance with Article 22 of these regulations.